1. Five times daily prayers in congregation Providing proper facilities for congregational prayers since 1990.
Out of the five pillars of Islam we find that the word Salat is the most frequently mentioned of the five. The word Salat is mentioned a total of 67 times in the Quran.
2. Jummah prayers on Fridays, and Eid Prayers.
3. during Ramadhan. It is our Pleasure to invite all Muslim brothers To come to the mosque and benefit from special services that will be provided during the holy month of Ramadan. We should all take every opportunity to increase our amaals(good deeds) and maximize rewards, especially during Ramadhan. Do any of us feel that we are good enough Muslims for Allah to boast about us to the angels?
- All brothers are invited to come to the mosque to have ifter in order to break the fast. You may bring some food with you to have and share with others. There is great reward for giving someone food to break the fast with. Light food for breaking the fast at ifter time will be provided throughout the month of Ramadhan and everyone is welcome – you can also prepare the food and donate money to the ifter fund.
- After Magrib salat, there will be taleem before full meal is served.
- Complete recitation of the Qur’an during Tarawee prayers.
- For brothers, who are working till late night, there will be a late night jammat to offer your Tarawee prayer in mosque.
- Sadaqat-ul-Fitr and zakaat collection will take place for the poor and needy people
Special arrangement for sisters:
As part of our efforts to cater for the needs of the Muslim community, a separate room will be available for sisters who wish to offer their tarawee prayers with jammaat in the mosque.